Terms & Conditions
Jake's Limousine Services
1. The chauffeur may terminate the balance of the limo ride due to behavior that endangers passengers, may cause damage to the vehicle, or violates any clause of this agreement. Terminated limo rides will not receive a refund.
2. Clients that reserve the service must be 18 years of age or older.
3. When a client reserves a service with us, they are authorizing charges to the credit or debit card submitted.
4.Reservations are not complete until payment has been received.
5. Reservations are confirmed after payment on a first come first served basis.
6. All Cancellations will have a 30% processing fee based upon the total amount. No Refunds for service cancellations within 72Hrs. Late cancelations will receive credit for a different date.
7. Child Safety; Jake's Limousine Services, LLC does not provide car seats. Clients may bring and install car seats. Client is responsible for child's safety if no car seats are brought.
8. No additional charge for first 15 minutes after tour duration. After 15 minutes, we will charge by 1/2 hr increments at standard rates to card on file.
9. No smoking permitted inside the vehicle. Violations will incur a $250 cleaning fee.
10. Excessive use of glitter is not allowed in vehicle. Only exception is for garments with glitter. Violations will incur a $250 cleaning fee.
11. We will charge additional fee for any damage to the vehicle or items in the vehicle caused by clients.
12. A cleaning fee of up to $350 will be charged for cleaning and fumigating purposes at the Chauffer's discretion, for any bodily fluids in or on limousine (e.g., vomit, urine).
13. Jake's Limousine Services, LLC cannot be held responsible for any unexpected cancellations or delays due to but not limited to natural disasters, inclement weather, traffic accidents, or unexpected mechanical failure of the vehicle.
14. Jake's Limousine Services, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.